Your privacy is very important to us and we respect this as an absolute priority.
HOW DO WE DEFINE ‘Your Information’?
HOW DO WE USE ‘Your Information’?
- We have a Contact Form and you are welcome to write to us with inquiries regarding acquisitions and commissions, and associated subjects relating to Coral Guest’s work. From this contact, we will acquire an email address from you, to which we may respond in order to answer your inquiry.
- Your email address will be stored in our Gmail contact list and will not be shared with any third parties and will not be used to send you updates, circulars, newsletters, unless previously requested.
- If you do not wish to have your contact email stored, please state this when contacting us and your email address and correspondence will be deleted from our contact list after reading and/or responding to your inquiry.
- We may also use Your Information to help us improve the website, through Cookies and Google Analytics.
Cookies and Google Analytics
The small pieces of information that are stored by your browser, on your computer's hard drive, are known as Cookies. We include a cookie banner, which you will see when you first open the site. You can find out more details about cookies by visiting: http://www.allaboutcookies.org
This site is powered by Squarespace and as a website hosting company it places analytics cookies on visitor’s browsers to enable the understanding of the traffic that attends this site, as well as well as to promote and protect and improve our services.
Google Analytics provides us with reports which is based on this information. This enables us to comprehend how visitors use the website. Google Analytics do not transfer the information it collects to any third party except where required to do so by law.
- We do not use Google Analytics to collect information from which you can be personally identified.
- We do not connect or link Your Information with information from Google Analytics.
For more information on Google Analytics please visit:
WILL WE SHARE Your Information?
We will not share Your Information with third parties unless:
- There may be a legal or governing obligation to release or communicate Your Information in order to comply with any legal obligation or governing laws.
- It may be required to protect the legal rights, copyright, and/or personal safety of Coral G Guest and any employees or intern associated with this site.